Meaning of Life

Ever thought of what life is for? Confused? Puzzled? I am...

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Busy day...

Phew...a few days since i wrote in my blog...thought it may be over...

Today is tiring...though i stayed in one place throughout the day...at the swimming complex...

So many things happened...made me so tired...

Start of the day, slide inspection...saw a lizard in the slide...luck it was near the end...intend to chase it out but think it got tired so i had to hold it by the tail and release it on a tree nearby...

Then started work...pool open...saw a housefly...STEP...it die under my slipper...dirty...make me felt uneasy the whole day...

Then break...OMG...feel asleep and spend another half an hour in the lifeguard room...so sorry to the person covering for me...

Swimmers after swimmers...came swimmers who do not obey rules...so hard to control...making my life hard...told not to go, ignored what i said...said not to stop in the slide, stop for all they liked...next time if got such swimmers again...BAN...

After work...swimming...so tired...

Back at home typing this...more tired...enough for the day...so tired...